Switch vs. Stamps.com
Choosing a service to help you with your business mail is a very important decision. There are a lot of factors to consider, like cost, convenience, commitments, the type of mail or packages you need to send, and more. There are also a lot of different types of solutions to choose from when considering business mail, from completely automated to completely manual and everything in between. Given the sheer amount of choice, we want to help guide you to the right decision so we have broken down the main features and benefits as well as created a head to head comparison of two top mailing solutions for businesses: Switch and Stamps.com.
Switch and Stamps.com Features & Benefits
- No Subscription
- There is no monthly subscription, no yearly rental, no lease contracts, no set-up fees.
- No More Post Office Trips
- Send mail directly from your desk and avoid post office lines.
- Eliminate Mail Preparation Time
- No more printing, sorting, stuffing, stamping your mail.
- Our printing facility uses a secure, confidential and completely automated process.
- Confidentiality & Privacy
- Our mailing process uses secure data encryption technology and is completely automated with no human interaction.
- Tracking & Reporting
- Keep track of mail delivery and expenses in one place.
- Print postage online
- Buy and print postage using your own computer and printer
- Buy discounted postage
- Receive postage discounts that you can’t get at the Post Office to help you save money
- No more guesswork
- Place your letter or package on the Stamps.com scale and the correct postage will be printed automatically
- Print postage 24/7
- No need to wait until the Post Office opens to pack mail, you can print mail at any time and start stamping
- Send mail that makes an impression
- Choose from a wide variety of beautiful full-color stamps or customize your stamps, shipping labels or envelopes with your logo or marketing message.
- Experienced human support
- USPS experts are ready to help by phone, email or chat for no additional cost
Switch vs Stamps.com Comparison
Now you may be thinking, “both Switch and Stamps.com sound like great options, how am I supposed to choose?” While on the surface they both seem like good solutions, when you dig a little deeper you’ll realize that the winner, hands down, is Switch.
The main difference between the two solutions is that Switch is completely automated and digital, while Stamps.com is manual. While it’s true that both options remove the need to physically go to the Post Office, Stamps.com requires a ton of manual labor on your part. You still have to print, stuff, weigh, stamp, and drop off your mail to be sent. This is super inefficient and an archaic way of sending mail in the 21st century and requires you to have physical equipment. And worse yet, you have to pay $17.99 a month just to use the service.
While with Stamps.com you can print your stamps at home and yes you can receive a discount on those stamps, the cost savings is nothing compared to fully automating your mail by sending it online with Switch. Switch is an online mail solution that completely removes any manual labor on your part. The intuitive dashboard allows you to send mail with the click of a button. Enter the address, type of mail, upload the documents you want to send, and Switch will do all the manual work for you. They will print your documents in their secure facilities, stuff the envelopes, address and stamp them, and give them to the USPS. All you have to do is click a few buttons and sit back while Switch does everything for you. Best of all, there’s no commitments or monthly usage fees and there is no physical equipment required.
So now that you understand the main features and benefits of Switch and Stamps.com, and you understand how they compare to each other, it is clear that Switch is the far superior solution. It takes only a few minutes to get started online and you can start sending mail right away; you can sign up right now for free and send your first piece of mail. Switch is SOC certified and HIPAA compliant. It is the perfect solution for any size business, from mom and pop shops to large enterprises. With hundreds of 5 star reviews, what are you waiting for? Try Switch today.