Don’t Be Fooled By Postage Meters
Is your small business in the market for or thinking about renting a postage meter? Before you make a decision make sure you understand the full cost of owning a postage meter.
Hidden Costs Of Postage Meters
- Postage meter ink cartridges cost a lot more than standard inkjet cartridges
- Automatic annual price increases from postage meter companies
- Your meter contract may not include fees linked to USPS postage rates changes
- Reset Fees: You may incur a charge for refilling your meter
- Charges for a company logo or seasonal images
- Extra telephone lines to connect your meter
- Equipment insurance and maintenance agreements
- Property tax or “return-to-inventory” fees
Why Use Switch Instead
Save mail preparation time & eliminate trips to the post office
Switch is pay as you go. No monthly subscription fees and no 3 year rental contracts.
Eliminate mail preparation by letting Switch handle the printing and stuffing of your mail.
Easily keep track of mail delivery and expenses in one place.
100% confidential and private, with best in class security and encryption.
Annual Cost of Switch vs. Annual Cost Of A Postage Meter
Top Reasons Small Businesses Should Choose Switch Over Postage Meters
Postage meters are 3-5 year commitments and come with numerous costs. Using Switch means you’ll save time, money and not be tied to a multi-year contract.
- Eliminate time spent preparing and sending mail
- Avoid trips to the Post Office
- No hardware maintenance
- No supplies costs
- Save office space by sending mail from your computer